Wednesday 22 October 2014

Show & Tell: A bit of bunting

Happy Thursday!

Show & Tell Thursday's

Heading out the door to a yarn group a few weeks ago, I had nothing on the hook to work on while there. I have been meaning to crochet some bunting for a friend's bike basket for months now and it just never seems to happen. I remembered as I ran out the door, looked up the pattern and got started!  Funny how these things happen!

I really liked how it came together and it was a fun, satisfying project. And blocking it made a tremendous difference to the look and form.

Maybe one day I'll be able to add some flowers too - I love a yarn-bombed bike! Not that this is for me of course but you know :)

What bombing have you done that brightened your day?
Looking forward to seeing what you guys have been up to.
L xx

Show & Tell Thursday's





6 comments:

  1. Now, I think you know how I feel about bunting? I love these, and the colours are fab! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorbs! Why does everything look so much cuter in miniature form? Make sure you take a photo of them on the bike, if you can, I'd love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must take an in-situ photo for you! It is gorgeous - of course and I agree a yarn bombed bike is a thing of beauty!!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute bunting! Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love it. love the colours, love the shape. You are so very clever, lady x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!