It's Tuesday! And I'm back to share another delicious treat for cold evenings... This recipe is quick, easy, delicious and wonderfully warm for winter!
100g unsalted butter
120g Cooking Chocolate
1/4 caster sugar
1 cup trim milk
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla essence
3/4 cup self-raising flour
60g Dark or milk Melts, chopped
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons Baking Cocoa
1 cup boiling water
1. Melt the butter and Cooking chocolate over a low heat. Cool to room temperature.
2. Preheat the oven to 180'C. Grease 6x200ml capacity ramekins or ovenproof cups. Alternatively, grease a 6-cup capacity ovenproof dish.
3. Add the caster sugar, milk, eggs and vanilla to the chocolate mixture and stir to combine.
4. Gradually add the flour and stir until the mixture is smooth.
5. Divide the mixture evenly between the ramekins or cups, or spoon into the large dish.
6. Sprinkle the batter with the chopped Dark or Milk Melts.
1. Combine all the sauce ingredients together in a jug. Stir until the Baking Cocoa and sugar have dissolved.
2. Gently pour the sauce over the batter, dividiing evenly between the ramekins or cups.
3. Place the dishes on a baking tray (to catch any overflow) and bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve with a sprinkle of icing sugar.
Enjoy the gooey deliciousness!
Joining in with awesome Ange
Recipe from: Nestle's Kiwi Classics