Sunday 3 July 2011

Wordless Sunday: Baked

Linking up with Helen's blog today: A Baked Wordless Sunday

Wordless: not so much and I struggled to decide on a photo so I'm doing two... What a rebel...

Inspiration from a calender I was given led to the creation of these...
















The creation of those led to a bit of this...





















And while I'm at it here's Today's Highlights:
-  Baking and creating the cupcakes!
and a silly little one but:
- Buying supplies at Spotlight for upcoming projects my "one metre please" almost finished a couple of rolls of fabric and I ended up with about 1.5 metres instead at no extra charge! Ka-ching!

Looking forward to next Sunday!
Sleep tight
x


8 comments:

  1. Fun fun FUN!!! Those cuppies look FAB and I love the second shot/montage of your gorgeous girls going to town over the baking. Brilliant!!! Makes me smile... :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, look at those "baking faces" as we call them in our house! Totally precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous girls - love your header. Those cupcakes look AMAZING - I've never seen anything like that! What a fab idea. That bottom collage pic is so sweet - that'd totally be my girls too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!!!! Incredible!!! Could anything be better than bowl licking??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, ha! I LOVE the result and the photo - incredible baking skills! I also loved scrolling down to see the messy fun that was had in producing the results - hilarious! And I couldn't pick one pic this week either! Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm love hands on baking. They just love to lick the spoon eh?! Cute x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum yum yum. These look amazing. But better is the licking of the bowl! Leanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, those are the coolest cupcakes I have ever seen! Very creative! Bet the girls loved helping you make... (and eat) them!

    Alexa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!