Thursday 27 December 2012

Show & Tell - Post Christmas

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for joining me again today!  I haven't totally forgotten about the linky... but I realise it's a bit late!

In October I made this little felt/fabric heart tree ornament for my swap buddy Miriam.

In December Cat, Lisa and I had a special Christmas crafting morning and exchanged handmade gifts for the occasion.  So two more were made!
 

The idea comes from the Falalala Felt book and they're really sweet and simple to make!

Looking forward to seeing what you've all been making!  Link up below, grab the button and lets be inspired!


Show & Tell Thursday's




See you next week as we start the new year!
L xx



6 comments:

  1. So cute, I bet they look great hanging on the various trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no I just posted and missed putting the linky in because I thought it wasn't going over the hols - sorry will add proper linky next week. I love my heart ornament. I do hope you'll show case the rest too - oh so creative xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love my heart xxx and Love Love Love your generous heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so beautiful-a lovely thing to give.i shall endeavour to post something i made stella tommorow and link up. probably just a photo and a grunt as i am very entrenched in a great long holiday chocolate eating/lie-in enjoying/knitting and sitting in the garden blogging siesta!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay hehe i just linked up ! :D

    loving your ornies they look fab i bet they look awesome hanging on the tree

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!