Recently I received two more blocks from the Modern Sampler Bee ladies.
This one from Cat:
And this one from Treena:
Love them! Cant wait for the last few to arrive! Once I have them all in my hot little hands I can start planning how to combine them all in a quilt for Anya.
This week I have also been loving:
- Disney's Cinderella becoming available after years and years. I love love love animated movies and have never seen it! The girls and I are thoroughly enjoying it.
- Finally catching up on the work front.
- I don't really care much about winning - I'm more about enjoying the experience, but I was happy to win a boardgame that has frustrated me immensely in the past :)
- Making progress on the Advent Swap goodies!
- Little sayings from the girls: Anya is currently on an "actually" kick..., Liezel is in the "no" phase
- Conversation with Heidi: "Heidi can you please bend down for a second"; "I cant"; "What? Why cant you?"; "Because I'm too little"...
- Loving gorgeous gorgeous sunshiny days, and blowing bubbles outside.
- Crafting with friends - always a good time : )
Have a great weekend!
Linking up here.