Monday 22 April 2013

Swapsies, Swapsies!

A little while ago I put out feelers to see if anyone would be interested in an Ironing Board Cover Swap...

Ironing Board Cover - Hot Pink and White Chevron - Riley Blake
Source

...and a few ladies were keen!

So let's kick this off shall we?  If you would like to join in on the Ironing Board Cover Swap, leave a comment or send me an email to let me know.  Sign-up will close next Wednesday, the 1st of May.

Pinned Image
Source

You will receive an email from me getting your details and some information and shortly after next Wednesday, we'll start partnering people up.

Source

There are a number of tutorials out there on how to make them.  This is a simple non-padded tutorial.  And this one is for a padded cover.  I recommend having a wee looksee on Pinterest and the web and finding one that you're happy with.  In all of them - as far as I can tell - you do need an outline of your board.  So we will be sending our swap partners a template of our ironing boards - just so you know!

Source

So, if you'd like to join in, sign up! (And if you've said yes already but are thinking perhaps not... let me know too...)
Looking forward to having you on board : )
L x

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the beauties in this swop, great idea! The thought of entering sends me into an anxiety coma so will watch happily from the sidelines xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ironing board would love to wear something like this- but sadly my sewing skills are not even close to being up to swapping standards! Looking forward to seeing what gets made though : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. how long would you have leonie to make and send ? I shall go and look up some tutorials and see if my sewing skills will pull one off..I'll keep you posted.love and hugs xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leonie count me in.. I've looked at the various images on the interweb for ages and thought about making one.. What better way to actually get on and make one....

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok im in !Hi Fiona hehe {she was my advent swap partner in Cat's swap at Chrissy Time }

    ive found a few too looks simple enough?! shall be fun and looking forward to seeing all the others too
    hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ofcourse I definitely in!!! yay can't wait to get my sorry looking iron board covered!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!