Wednesday 26 February 2014

Show & Tell: Ctrl Alt Del

Hi Guys!
Nice of you to drop in : )

Show & Tell Thursday's

Last November we were thinking up housewarming gifts for friend. What to get a computerish guy who has everything? Tricky tricky... And then... lightbulb!

I must have seen this somewhere as I know I'm not the first person to have done it... However we were pretty pleased with the results - a lovely calico with dark grey applique. Simple, effective.

It's stretched over housewarming, Christmas and most recently Birthday gifts for him. By the end he could see it coming, but hey, he still liked it : )

What lightbulb ideas have you had recently?
Do tell! And link!! Or just both!!
Have a happy second to last day of Feb!
L xx

Show & Tell Thursday's





19 comments:

  1. That is just.so.cool. If I were a computer boffin I would love receiving that as a gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! There are times I'd quite like one with Esc on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this. I can use this idea for my brother in law as all my husbands family are computer geeks. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant!! It's so cool too! Although maybe cool is not the word.....my boys says that means 'constipated overweight old lady' Charming! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I saw it on a tshirt at Farmers yesterday - except it said "I wish I could ctrl alt del you" was it wrong that I laughed?

    Brilliant you are so talented !! !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I can think of some people I'd like to buy that tshirt for!

      Delete
  6. Great idea! I might have to whip some up for my brother.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! That is so cool :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are always full of great ideas...they would look good on anyone's couch or bed. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these are totally FAB!!!! Love them, you clever thing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool present! Blokes are hard to gift for.

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are brilliant!!!! You should make to sell! Geekery is a whole category on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome gifts! Super thoughtful as always and beautifully executed- you are an awesome friend to have!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry, I was a little bit cheeky and added two links this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOOOOOVEEE this idea Leonie xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh this is such a wonderful idea!! Love it Leonie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!