Monday, 8 August 2011

Project: Pram

Last week I decided it was time to give the girls a proper seat for their toy pram so when they take their "friends" for a cruise they don't become roadkill...

I pulled what was left of this one apart to use the remnants as a template:

Anya chose some fabric from my stash and an hour later...Voila!

Even the "seatbelt" is functioning now!  Safety 1st!!

Sleep tight

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I wish I could be so clever. However your work has inspired me to take up my mum's offer to remake the fabric seat for the Lily Bug's doll stroller... (Poor thing's been pushing her dolls on a mere frame for months!)


Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!