Wednesday 23 October 2013

Show & Tell: Stitching Stitching

Happy Thursday!
Show & Tell Thursday's

How're you all doing?  Ticking along happily or starting to panic just a little about December looming?  Hopefully it's a happy and controlled panic!

A sweet friend gave me a copy of Cath Kidston's Stitch! a few months ago, lucky me aye?

The project included was this wee stitched pouch.  Nothing too onerous and a relatively quick wee project, it was completed, lined, filled with special soaps and goodies and became a birthday gift for hubby's Oma.

I'm looking forward to trying out some of the other awesome projects in this book in time!

Have you made anything from Stitch or any other awesome project books?  Would love to hear about/see it!

Looking forward to having you guys link up this week : )
Have a happy day!
L xx

Show & Tell Thursday's




8 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous Leonie! Hmm interesting.. you can sew purses....hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that book too- you have inspired me to make the purse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous pouch!!
    Looks like a cool book.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome! My brother gave me one of her books - I think 'Make' and I made this ... http://mendandmakenew.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/a-cowboy-for-theo.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely - it's nice to have a not-too-much-to-think-about project now and again that comes together a charm xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute - love the fabric inside and out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!