Thursday 30 August 2012

Friday Loving

Yay for Fridays! The light at the end of a dark weekly tunnel : )

Here's what making me smile today:

Teal the Cows Come Home:  I love this colour and will probably use up the whole bottle in time... so happy, pretty, summery, fun.  Catching a glimpse of the pretty colour on nails is almost an instant mood lift : )  As an aside, don't you love the colour names OPI come up with? Very entertaining.

Brave Daring Girls:  All the way to the top and back - definitely from her Mummy as Daddy never did and was having minor heart palpitations at the sight of it :)

Havoc and Bright Lights: Alanis Morissette's new album:  I've been listening to it for the first time this morning and am thoroughly enjoying - a perfect mash-up of her original and more recent style of music.  Talent.

This week:
Monday:  Sunshine, fresh air and a chance to finally play outside!
Tuesday:  Lemon Coconut cake - mmmmmm
Wednesday:  The way my 3 year old held her own and played with a bunch of 6-7 year old boys completely unperturbed and was even "allowed" to : )
Thursday:  A sick little girl struggling to sleep, holding on to my finger as if she will never let it go as she seeks comfort.

Have a wonderful weekend all!
L x

Joining in here.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely to have you linking up this week! Just enjoying listening to Alanis while I type this....I was a BIG fan back in the day...that nail colour is SO cool...love the name too...and what brave kids climbing...mine are less inclined on those climbing frames!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the OPI names, I havent got teal the cows come home, might have to keep an eye out for it it looks great! I have been enjoying austintatious tourqious this month. Awesome post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I didn't know Alanis had a new album, was a very big fan in my younger years also! That nail colour is def a winner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!