Tuesday 13 March 2012

Happy mail... to be sure

Look what we received in the mail...
This lovely little house and all these goodies arrived from my House Ornament Swap Partner, Linda - all the way from Ireland.


She included lots of little things for the girls who have of course decided the the entire contents was obviously for them :)

Thank you so much Linda - a lovely little house and very thoughtful and kind goodies for the girls.  We All love it!  I've loved having you as my swapping partner and learning lots of new things!

Have a great Wednesday!
xx


2 comments:

  1. oohhhh LOVE the Irish Princess tiara - think I need one :) but then again my 3x great grandmother was an Irish Convict LOL don't think that counts as a Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how amazing to be the recipient of this loveliness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!