I've made these muffins 4 times in the last 2 weeks... The first 3 batches were gifted and the last batch has stayed home - much to the family's delight :)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries/raspberries
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup white sugar (I used brown sugar)
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 1/2 tsps ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 200'C. Grease muffin tray or use muffin liners/cups.
2. Sift to combine the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Place the vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup, add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup. Mix this, along with the vanilla essence, with the flour mixture. Fold in the berries (and choc chips).
3. Crumb Topping: Mix the sugar, flour, butter and cinnamon together with a fork or your fingers to create a crumbly mixture.
4. Fill the muffin cups right to the top and sprinkle with the topping.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the oven until done.
Recipe from Allrecipes.com
Linking up with things we're loving.