Tuesday 4 December 2012

Tis the Season ... for giving & receiving

My Advent Swap partner is the wonderfully warm Miriam.  I had an awesome time compiling her gifts and am loving opening her ones every morning with the girls.

Here's what's been unwrapped so far:

Day One:  A very sweet Christmas Story Book.


Each of Miriam's gifts contain a message and inspirational quote too.  Absolutely loving them!

Day Two:  Forget me Not Seeds - these are being planted as soon as I have a minute!

Day Three:  3 crafty/sewing/Christmas magazines - so many ideas!!

Day Four: A sweet tin of sweeties :)

Day Five:  An awesome button bauble.

If you're curious as to what Miriam's been receiving you can read about progress so far here.

I am loving this swap so far and the quotes are one of my favourite things about Miriam's gifts.  They are all being put up on the wall to create my corner of quiet peaceful uplifting reflection.

Cant wait to see what tomorrow brings!
L xx


3 comments:

  1. what wonderful gifts-that girl is a gift herself isnt she!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leonie. I really enjoyed picking quotes for you. It was a delight thinking of wee treasures for you too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely quotes - I shed a tear reading one or two of them and thinking of you
    And I'm totally in love with the bauble! Best you dont' check my handbag next time I come visit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!