Here's what been making me smile:
- Heidi's expressions: "Same same" when pointing out that things are alike. Two items are "same same".
- She has a very expressive little face and sometimes you'd ask her a question and the little face will contort and she'll say: "mmmm, let I think for a minute... mmmm I dont know"...
- My baby girl graduating to the big kids table for meals... bye bye high-chair (sob sniff)
- Arriving home after a few stressful days away...
- Grateful for a couple of nights' solid deep sleep... bliss...
- Flowers from a friend - totally unexpected.
- Heidi playing with a $1 coin (no we didn't know she was playing with it) but the sound of it being swallowed and the expression on the little face was priceless... She is now a little proud that she has money in her tummy :)
- Still loving reruns of one of my favourite shows: The Big Bang Theory. Never fails to make me laugh.
- Liezel randomly running up to her sisters and giving them huge hugs.
- Finishing off a couple of sewing projects.
- Two successful incident-less airoplane trips with 3 little girls.
Looking forward to the weekend and some serious work catchup!
Have a great one everybody!
Linking up here.