Monday 24 September 2012

More of the same, same

Today:
We're eating:  Pikelets for lunch
We're taking:  Temperatures for feverish girls
We're making:  Lists for a busy week
We're listening to:  The XX



Last week:
Tuesday:  Dancing at MM
Wednesday:  Enjoying regular Wednesday mornings with girls and friends :)
Thursday:  Lemon Meringue Pie - seriously yum, melting crayons
Friday:  Watching my big girls at Ballet again - one in Pink and one in Orange...
Saturday:  Coffee and Lunch out with a friend
Sunday:  Playing with my new toy ; )

I'll probably be doing a couple of reveals this week and next...  and not because I am trying to create suspense over these goodies... no simply because they are gifts and I'll finally get to hand them over!


Have a great week everyone!
L x

3 comments:

  1. Oh no hope the girls are ok! We had one with a fever last night- today he seems to just be snotty...
    Ooh looks like you've been clever and making cute amigu...whatsitsnames animals. Can't wait for the big reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. feverish so.not.fun! hope all improves at your place xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharing is caring
    BUT
    I'm sorry we shared our bugs
    BUT
    I do enjoy Wednesdays at yours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!